Monday, May 21, 2012

New Schedule

Change, change, change. It seems my life, and therefore my schedule, are constantly changing! For a girl who is a big planner and likes to know what it going to happen next month not just tomorrow, constant change can be a bit unnerving. With both of my helpers in college and working part-time, I'm losing the larger portion of my workforce. The one left at home is still finishing up school for the year and is allergic to hard work.Which leaves me with only one worker - me! :) (Although on the plus side that means everything will be done the way I want it done. lol)

I am working on putting a new plan in place - started this morning - that I am hoping will lend a little structure to all of this change. Each day has an assigned task, that way if I miss a day there will only be one thing left undone and I can, hopefully, catch up with that thing the next week. As long as laundry day isn't what is missed, everything should be fine. Not necessarily as clean and tidy as I like things to be but livable.


Most summers, especially by August, once it is too hot to be outside all day, I work on organizing, clearing clutter and getting everything into good shape to start the new school year. But, this summer, we have a very heavy schedule and a lot to do in order to send our oldest son off to college. Organizing may have to wait until Fall when I have more time. (At least I hope I'll have more time!)


No comments:

Post a Comment